Frigoríficos Unidos S.A., hereinafter the MANAGER, manages the site and makes this document available to users, through which it seeks to comply with the obligations provided in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LISS-EC), and will inform all site users of the conditions of use. Any person accessing this website agrees to the conditions of use, thereby undertaking to observe and fully comply with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. Frigoríficos Unidos S.A. reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users in advance, with publication on the Frigoríficos Unidos S.A. website considered sufficient notice
1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS Company name: Frigoríficos Unidos S.A., Trade name: FRIUSA Tax code: A-17013269 Address: Ctra. Nacional II, km 707, 500 (17457) Riudellots de la Selva, Girona, Spain Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE We use the Website to offer Users the opportunity to access information about our services.
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Online Space, especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, trademarks, or any other marks used for industrial purposes, and/o comercial están sujetos a derechos de Propiedad Intelectual y todas las marcas, nombres comerciales o signos distintivos, todos los derechos de propiedad industrial e intelectual, sobre los contenidos y/or any other elements added to the website, are the exclusive property of the company and/o de terceros, quienes tienen el derecho exclusivo de utilizarlos en el tráfico económico. Por todo ello el Usuario se compromete a no reproducir, copiar, distribuir, poner a disposición o de cualquier otra forma comunicar públicamente, transformar o modificar tales contenidos manteniendo indemne a la empresa de cualquier reclamación que se derive del incumplimiento de tales obligaciones.
En ningún caso el acceso al Espacio Web implica ningún tipo de renuncia, transmisión, licencia o cesión total ni parcial de dichos derechos, salvo que se establezca expresamente lo contrario. Las presentes Condiciones Generales de Uso del Espacio Web no confieren a los Usuarios ningún otro derecho de utilización, alteración, explotación, reproducción, distribución o comunicación pública del Espacio Web y/or of its Contents, other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of rights will be subject to prior and express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights in question. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole as a multimedia work of art, are protected by intellectual property copyright legislation. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design on the Online Space, as well as menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content on the Online Space that otherwise has the applicable authorisation for use of such elements. The content provided on the Online Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, without prior written permission from the aforementioned Entity. It is likewise prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the content. The User of this Online Space undertakes to respect the rights and avoid any action that could compromise the company or any action, whether legal or otherwise, in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE ONLINE SPACE The User undertakes to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Online Space, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the Online Space’s General Conditions of Use; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs; and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements required to access the Online Space.
- Provide truthful information when completing the forms contained in the Online Space with personal data, and to keep them updated at all times so that this reflects the User’s real situation at all times. The User is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made, as well as the damages caused to the company or third parties as result of the information provided. Notwithstanding the provisions in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Online Space and/or content for illicit purposes that are prohibited in these General Terms and Conditions of Use, which may be harmful to third party rights and interests or which may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files or any kind of content stored on a computer.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Online Space, without fulfilling the required conditions.
- Causing damage to the Online Space’s physical or information systems, or to its suppliers or related third parties.
- Introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the company’s physical or information systems, or that of its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate company data or that of third-party suppliers and other Users.
- * Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available through any other form of public communication, or transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the applicable rights or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating intellectual or industrial property rights notes, and other data identifying the company or third party rights, as applicable to the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be added.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using methods or procedures other than those made available or that are expressly indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the internet, for the reason that they do not involve a risk of damage or malfunction to the Online Space.
- In particular (merely indicative and not exhaustive) the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general, any kind of material that:
- Disparages or violates fundamental constitutional public rights and liberties, recognised in international treaties and current legislation.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent behaviour or that is contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services which are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or possibly induces an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites others to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices with regard to health and mental wellbeing.
- Is protected by intellectual or industrial legislation belonging to the company or to third parties without first being authorised to do so.
- Anything contrary to honour, personal and family privacy or good personal image.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents normal function of the Online Space.
Is with the intention to make the services and/o contenidos del Espacio Web, se le proporcionara una contraseña, se obliga a usarla de manera diligente, manteniéndola en todo momento en secreto. En consecuencia, será responsable de su adecuada custodia y confidencialidad, comprometiéndose a no cederla a terceros, de manera temporal o permanente, ni a permitir el acceso a los mencionados servicios y/or content accessible to other people. You are also obliged to notify the company of any fact that may involve an improper use of your password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in which case it must be immediately cancelled. If the company is not notified as indicated, it will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of the password, and you will be responsible for any illegal use of the Online Space’s contents and/or services by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally breach any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for any and all resulting damages for the company.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES We cannot guarantee continued access, proper viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. We are not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of accessing the contents or information offered. We may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if we detect that a use of the Online Space or any of the services offered on it is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Online Space. We will only be responsible for eliminating the contents that may occasion any such damages as soon as possible, provided that we are first notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from (among other things):
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in electronic system operation caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the company’s control.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind, or through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or others.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Online Space.
- Security or browsing errors caused by browser malfunction or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrators of the online space reserve the right to remove any content or information present on the Online Space, in whole or in part.
The company is excluded from any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to misuse of the services freely available to Users of the Online Space. The company is also exempt from any responsibility for content or information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, which are offered only for consultation purposes. However in the event of damages caused for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the company may make a claim for any damages caused by the User. You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands by third parties as a result of accessing or using the Website. You also agree to indemnify the company against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action that imposes an unreasonable burden on operation of the Online Space.
7. HYPERLINKS The User undertakes not to reproduce the Online Space or of its contents (not even through a hyperlink) unless expressly authorised to do so in writing by the party responsible for the file. The Online Space may include links to other online spaces managed by third parties, for the purposes of providing the User with access to information about partner companies and/o patrocinadoras. Conforme con ello, la sociedad no se responsabiliza del contenido de dichos Espacios web, ni se sitúa en una posición de garante ni/or the party offering services, and/or information that may be offered to third parties via the third-party links. The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Online Spaces that include links to our Online Space (i) may not misrepresent its relationship with us or state that we have authorised such a link, or include trademarks, company names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs belonging to our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination by reason of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or that is unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page on an Online Space other than the home page; (iv) must link to the Online Space address without allowing the Online Space to reproduce the Online Space as part of its content within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Online Space. The company may request that you remove any link to the Online Space at any time, after which you must immediately do so. The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Online Spaces that have established links to the Online Space.
9. COOKIES The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Online Space in order to recognise regular Users and personalise their usage of the Online Space, by preselecting their language or offering more specific and relevant content. Cookies collect information regarding the user’s IP address, and Google is responsible for processing this data. Cookies are files sent to a browser via an online server, and they are used for recording information about how the User browses the Online Space, once the User agrees to receive them. Should you choose, you can configure your browser to show you a notification when you receive cookies and to prevent cookies being installed on your hard drive. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information. Cookies enable websites to recognise the browser used by a User’s computer in order to provide content and adapt advertising and the browsing experience to the User’s preferences, according to the demographic profiles of the Users, and also to record the number of visits and traffic parameters, and to control progress and the number of visits.
10. DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES In general, the contents and services offered on the Online Space are merely informative. We therefore make no guarantees or representations whatsoever with regard to the content and services offered on the Online Space, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, except to the extent that such representations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE In the event of an inability to provide the service, we will not be responsible if it is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions by the government, and in general all instances of force majeure or fortuitous events.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION These General Terms and Conditions of Use, and the usage of the Online Space, are governed by Spanish law. To resolve any dispute, the parties shall submit themselves to the courts in the jurisdiction of the party responsible for the website. In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.